Question 4. What educational level is required for entrance?

Central Valley School of Ministry requires a high school diploma or equivalency (GED) for entrance. Prior college level work, though not required, is helpful in light of the fact the level of instruction and learning hours are comparable to courses offered by an accredited Bible college.

Cron Job Starts